Featuring: Adam Savage | Wil Wheaton | Paul and Storm

Thursday, July 22, 2010
7:30pm - 21+ Buy Tickets
Where
345 B Street
San Diego, CA, USA
Other Info
Guests: singer/songwriter Marian Call; Real Rock Star Drummer Jason Finn (Presidents of the United States of America); writer Matt Fraction; comedian Chris Hardwick ("Web Soup", the Nerdist podcast); singer/songwriter Molly Lewis; artist Len Peralta; astronomer, lecturer and author Phil Plait ("Bad Astronomy" blog); Rifftrax stars Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy and Mike Nelson; magician Jamy Ian Swiss; and special surprise guests!

All tickets are General Admission seating.

« Back to the calendar

18 Comments

1. Melissa
    Posted June 10, 2010 at 4:55 pm | Permalink

So stoked that you guys will be in SD same time as con – I’ll finally get to come see a show!!

2. Daniel
    Posted June 13, 2010 at 12:15 am | Permalink

Really hoping I can get myself, if not my crew as well, down there to see you guys! Got busy and missed the first few showings in California, so hopefully this time I can make it happen.

3. Posted June 16, 2010 at 11:32 am | Permalink

Any idea when the tickets will go on sale? I don’t want to miss the show!

4. Yumenoko
    Posted June 18, 2010 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

You’re killing me here! I’m waiting anxiously today for news that tix for the SD show will go on sale. I’m paranoid I’ll be at lunch or at the gym at the time and they’ll sell out before I get mine!

5. Granite
    Posted June 21, 2010 at 5:01 pm | Permalink

I wonder how many tickets are left…

6. Joshua Stone
    Posted July 8, 2010 at 11:06 am | Permalink

I am a little confused. This site says the event begins at 7:30pm, but my ticket and 4th and B’s site says the start time is at 6:30p. Can I get some clarification?

7. Posted July 10, 2010 at 10:12 pm | Permalink

I see it too. Online it says 7:30pm and the ticket says 6:30pm. What is correct time?

8. Posted July 11, 2010 at 12:46 am | Permalink

Heres what I found out:
    “Doors open at 6:30 p.m., show at 7:30 p.m. Sorry for the confusion!

P&S (and W&A)”

9. Beth
    Posted July 12, 2010 at 3:27 pm | Permalink

So if you have a ticket, you have a seat, right? Are the seats actually reserved by the numbers on the tickets? I’m not sure how early I need to show up :)

10. Posted July 14, 2010 at 12:26 am | Permalink

Hey folks, fellow w00ter’s, I will be doing interviews with attendees BEFORE and AFTER the venue for “The NeverHood Show” outside of the venue, this show will broadcast one week after the San Diego show, if you would like to be LIVE in The NeverHood, E-mail me at ethantudorw@gmail.com ALSO, I have made a request to the guys to MAYBE Simulcast the show LIVE from the Venue..(Just an Hour)..no promise’s yet, I just got NEW EQUIP. to do this. But it’s up to the guys…-ETW

11. Kathleen Pawelski
    Posted July 21, 2010 at 3:28 pm | Permalink

can’t get away till Comic Con in Atlanta this Dec but sure do LOVE those cards…they are definitely on my wish list

12. Posted September 13, 2014 at 2:07 am | Permalink

This pregnancy hormone is a bit more complex than most women think.
    The target for the five hundred calories is high-protein foods.

Program focus is on all round change in life-style as opposed to a short term eating plan modification.

13. Posted September 14, 2014 at 2:54 am | Permalink

This is required whether or not the both spouses are responsible for the IRS debt.

You are entitled to Medicare, even if you are not enrolled
    and are not receiving benefits. Remember that this form
    of tax debt relief is the most beneficial, so it may be prudent to give
    yourself every possible chance at success.

14. Posted September 20, 2014 at 8:25 am | Permalink

You can really help most of your clients by helping them use financial statements as a basis for making better business decisions.
    If you have received IRS tax notice, you need not
    to be panic. Validation during – Data Import to ensure base data is correct resulting in generation of.

15. Posted September 27, 2014 at 5:17 pm | Permalink

For girls with moderately sized body can accentuate their body shape with a dress that has a good neckline.

Baby Phat tees were launched in 1998 and quickly grew to become hot favorites
    of the celebrities. It is rightly said that anew fashion trend takes birth every day,
     which is promisingly true.

16. Posted September 28, 2014 at 9:57 pm | Permalink

You genuinely can make your baits really
    seriously enhanced in every way to be detectable as easily as possible and as active in water as possible, to highlight your baits to fish senses.
    The old art of stealth in carp fishing seems to be as dead as the dodo
    on most carp waters today and it seems to me that the average carp angler is so manically
    driven to get in a swim set up and cast out they have no idea it is far better to think like the fish
    and not an angler first and truly give carp the respect
    they deserve that will guarantee to give them the catches their
    strive so manically for. You will catch red fish, spotted sea trout, pompano, snook, mangrove
    snapper, Spanish mackerel, small black-tip sharks,
    small bonnet sharks, sheephead & in cooler weather the odd king mackerel.

17. Posted October 4, 2014 at 10:04 am | Permalink

In most homes, a classily designed LCD TV has become an urgent part in every entertainment room.
    As per the CRISIL, the food and grocery (F&G) straight up would pull towards you a
    bigger share of the probably fdi in retail single-brand and multi-brand.
    The proficient companies of movers and packers in Ghaziabad are always ready to offer all
    essential resettlement services at very reasonable cost.
    For this reason many people make an effort to be brokers of freight
    companies. Mission Viejo homeowners can enjoy the many companies that will
    sometimes even offer a free estimate, and sometimes may have a referral discount as well.
    The Movers are also the right choice for expats who are ordered a deputation and will
    soon be moving this beautiful city called Los Angeles. Solar panel are considered a green building material because they use renewable energy from the sun to generate electricity.

As in every industry, not all vehicle wrap businesses are created equal.
    You just need to cash back in some areas where one needs to switch.

Time zones, office locations, will no longer be a deciding factor in the claims
    handling process.

18. Posted October 11, 2014 at 4:06 pm | Permalink

In fact social networks have revolutionized our lives by incorporating
    all the basic elements of a person’s social life in one
    place. This tool (once called Pin – Clout) is very similar to Facebook
    Insights. See the action on the left hand column of the home
    page.