Featuring: Adam Savage | Wil Wheaton | Paul and Storm

Thursday, July 22, 2010
7:30pm - 21+ Buy Tickets
Where
345 B Street
San Diego, CA, USA
Other Info
Guests: singer/songwriter Marian Call; Real Rock Star Drummer Jason Finn (Presidents of the United States of America); writer Matt Fraction; comedian Chris Hardwick ("Web Soup", the Nerdist podcast); singer/songwriter Molly Lewis; artist Len Peralta; astronomer, lecturer and author Phil Plait ("Bad Astronomy" blog); Rifftrax stars Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy and Mike Nelson; magician Jamy Ian Swiss; and special surprise guests!

All tickets are General Admission seating.

« Back to the calendar

14 Comments

1. Melissa
    Posted June 10, 2010 at 4:55 pm | Permalink

So stoked that you guys will be in SD same time as con – I’ll finally get to come see a show!!

2. Daniel
    Posted June 13, 2010 at 12:15 am | Permalink

Really hoping I can get myself, if not my crew as well, down there to see you guys! Got busy and missed the first few showings in California, so hopefully this time I can make it happen.

3. Posted June 16, 2010 at 11:32 am | Permalink

Any idea when the tickets will go on sale? I don’t want to miss the show!

4. Yumenoko
    Posted June 18, 2010 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

You’re killing me here! I’m waiting anxiously today for news that tix for the SD show will go on sale. I’m paranoid I’ll be at lunch or at the gym at the time and they’ll sell out before I get mine!

5. Granite
    Posted June 21, 2010 at 5:01 pm | Permalink

I wonder how many tickets are left…

6. Joshua Stone
    Posted July 8, 2010 at 11:06 am | Permalink

I am a little confused. This site says the event begins at 7:30pm, but my ticket and 4th and B’s site says the start time is at 6:30p. Can I get some clarification?

7. Posted July 10, 2010 at 10:12 pm | Permalink

I see it too. Online it says 7:30pm and the ticket says 6:30pm. What is correct time?

8. Posted July 11, 2010 at 12:46 am | Permalink

Heres what I found out:
    “Doors open at 6:30 p.m., show at 7:30 p.m. Sorry for the confusion!

P&S (and W&A)”

9. Beth
    Posted July 12, 2010 at 3:27 pm | Permalink

So if you have a ticket, you have a seat, right? Are the seats actually reserved by the numbers on the tickets? I’m not sure how early I need to show up :)

10. Posted July 14, 2010 at 12:26 am | Permalink

Hey folks, fellow w00ter’s, I will be doing interviews with attendees BEFORE and AFTER the venue for “The NeverHood Show” outside of the venue, this show will broadcast one week after the San Diego show, if you would like to be LIVE in The NeverHood, E-mail me at ethantudorw@gmail.com ALSO, I have made a request to the guys to MAYBE Simulcast the show LIVE from the Venue..(Just an Hour)..no promise’s yet, I just got NEW EQUIP. to do this. But it’s up to the guys…-ETW

11. Kathleen Pawelski
    Posted July 21, 2010 at 3:28 pm | Permalink

can’t get away till Comic Con in Atlanta this Dec but sure do LOVE those cards…they are definitely on my wish list

12. Posted September 13, 2014 at 2:07 am | Permalink

This pregnancy hormone is a bit more complex than most women think.
    The target for the five hundred calories is high-protein foods.

Program focus is on all round change in life-style as opposed to a short term eating plan modification.

13. Posted September 14, 2014 at 2:54 am | Permalink

This is required whether or not the both spouses are responsible for the IRS debt.

You are entitled to Medicare, even if you are not enrolled
    and are not receiving benefits. Remember that this form
    of tax debt relief is the most beneficial, so it may be prudent to give
    yourself every possible chance at success.

14. Posted September 20, 2014 at 8:25 am | Permalink

You can really help most of your clients by helping them use financial statements as a basis for making better business decisions.
    If you have received IRS tax notice, you need not
    to be panic. Validation during – Data Import to ensure base data is correct resulting in generation of.