Featuring: Adam Savage | Wil Wheaton | Paul and Storm

- All Ages Buy Tickets
Where
868 Fourth Avenue
San Diego, CA, USA 92101
Other Info
hosted by Adam Savage, Wil Wheaton, and Paul & Storm
with special guests Amy Berg, Ernie Cline, Jason Finn, Molly Lewis, Mike Phirman, Rifftrax (Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy & Mike Nelson), John Roderick and more!

« Back to the calendar

7 Comments

1. Sinister Duck
    Posted March 21, 2011 at 7:24 pm | Permalink

Geek vaudeville, meet a real vaudeville house from the ’20s. Good choice. Don’t screw it up.

2. Posted March 21, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Permalink

Count me in!

3. Jam
    Posted March 23, 2011 at 10:51 am | Permalink

Last year’s San Diego w00tstock was fantastic. It’ll likely be the highlight of my Comic Con visit again this year, I’m sure. I’ll have to bring my video camera this time.

Look at that! I even managed to comment on the internet without making some ominous yet crumbling, dull and dead inside exhortation like “don’t screw it up.”; it’s amazing how well not being a massive turd works out sometimes.

4. Geoff Maddox
    Posted March 23, 2011 at 8:52 pm | Permalink

@Jam: Totally. To both of your points.

Loved w00tstock last year. Honestly, most excited about w00tstock than Comic-Con as a whole!

5. Posted April 11, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Permalink

Loved w00tstock so much last year! Just bought my tickets for 3.0 this year!

Without a doubt, one of the true highlights of my 2010 SDCC trip. I’m so excited to see the show again… so many parts of a Comic-Con trip are planning and backup-planning… w00tstock is a sure thing!

w00t!

6. Posted April 26, 2011 at 7:37 pm | Permalink

W00tstock was the bestest part of Comic Con last year – you are FOOLS IF YOU DO NOT GO!

7. Posted July 20, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Permalink

I just got my ticket. Surprised, but very happy, that there still were tickets to get.